Create a realistic digital twin for all types of real estate enabling clients to explore and evaluate properties with ease. The virtual experience streamlines the decision-making process for prospective tenants, buyers, investors, and bringing new data and precision to the property market.
Close up to 31% faster and at a 4-9% higher sales price with a 3D tour. Save time with automatically generated digital assets including 4K print quality photos and schematic floor plans.
Provide 3D Virtual Tours
With a 3D virtual tour, prospective leads can do their own walk-through of your properties from anywhere, anytime, generating higher engagement and interest.
- Sell at a 4-9% higher sales price.
- Decrease time on market by up to 31%.
- Increase time on site by 15%.
- Attract more qualified prospects by giving viewers the most complete representation of your property, filtering out those the property may not be right for while also attracting leads that are genuinely interested in your property.
Matterport not only elevates your home or property listing, it makes doing so much easier with a solution that creates assets for you automatically.
- Generate 3D virtual tours, 4K print quality photos, schematic floor plans, guided and video tours.
- Share on social media sites easily, such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Publish to Google Street View, VRBO, and Realtor.com.
- Embed your 3D space on your website.
- Create measurements within your space to help manage virtual staging.
Capturing As-Built Construction
The 3D data platform will automatically stitch all your data together and let you export data easily, saving significant amounts of manual work and time.
- Create 3D walk-throughs and virtually take anyone immediately to a site or location.
- Generate OBJ files and point clouds for as-builts and construction documentation.
- Export your point cloud into ReCap® or Revit®
- Perform remote inspections, measure while offsite, and reduce site visits by capturing all data the first time.
- Communicate key milestones quickly and effectively by eliminating travel time and by sharing and annotating in the model to get sign offs.
- Replace thousands of photos by capturing all imagery and data at once, and save time by eliminating the need to document, arrange, and label photos.
- Get reflected ceiling plan images and schematic floor plans.
- Eliminate registration markers or manual alignment.
- Have scans automatically registered and stitched into a textured mesh in hours.
- Capture spaces are accurate within 1%.
Building Information Modeling (BIM)
Incorporating 3D Virtual Scanning into your BIM process can help reduce virtual design and construction costs and help you win more bids.
- Easily share and render within Revit® and other BIM tools.
- Scan tight areas 10 — 15 times faster than with a typical LIDAR scanner.
- Overlay your point cloud onto your BIM model to conduct verification.
- Take measurements in difficult to access areas such as pipes, trusses, and ceiling beams.
Create a Better Booking Experience
With 3D Virtual Scanning, your guests know that what they're seeing online is actually how a space will look in real life. By providing the most realistic representation possible, guests feel more confident and more likely to book.
- Increase web engagement by as much as 15%
- Increase conversion to bookings by as much as 14%
- Get a suite of assets with 3D walk-throughs, 4K print quality photography, and more
- Share with ease — it's as easy as sharing a YouTube video
Attract Event Planners
Let event planners discover why your space could be the perfect venue. By enabling planners to see and explore your venue in immersive 3D, you’ll save time on in-person visits and book more events.
- Reduce walk-through requests by providing 3D tours that provide clients with a sense of actually being at your property
- Accelerate the booking process by letting prospects see and share the property with other stakeholders and get feedback without even having to do a site visit
- Produce better qualified leads for property managers by eliminating viewers that the property isn't right for, while also increasing the number of warmer leads that are interested in the property
- Set client expectations immediately and accurately
Provide stakeholders with key success metrics
Property Restoration Professionals
Provide comprehensive loss documentation and eliminate hundreds of photographs, measurements, and written statements with 3D walk-throughs.
- Increase top-line revenue by offering the most accurate documentation.
- Receive automatically generated Xactimate Sketch files.
- Estimate remotely and reduce travel time.
- Speed up claim approvals and close cases faster with more thorough documentation, and by eliminating incomplete photos, manual measurements, and repeat site visits.
- Decrease the number of policyholder breakage claims with a pre-mitigation scan that captures everything in its current state.
- Document pre-mitigation and post-mitigation to track progress.
- Improve quality of repair and customer satisfaction by providing transparency and ensuring no details are missed.
- Add additional notes and details with tags.
- Eliminate repeat property visits for missed photos or measurements.
- Reduce disputes between adjusters and contractors with an indisputable source of truth.
3D Virtual Scanning ensures the highest accuracy in processing claims, reducing discrepancies and travel times necessary to verify jobs, decreasing overall costs, and providing better customer service to your clients.
- Improve accuracy and reduce the claim cycle.
- Adjust remotely and reduce travel time.
- Increase operational transparency with the ability to share links of 3D spaces to different stakeholders.
- Boost adjusting quality by enabling adjusters to review and navigate the loss remotely with accurate property dimensions.
- Improve customer service experience for policyholders by closing claims faster.
- Add additional notes and details with tags
- Train and educate remotely with photo-realistic 3D experiences that are more cost effective than VR studios.
Generate walk-throughs, schematic floor plans, and other assets to save you time and ensure you get fair settlements.
- Create court admissible documentation with spaces that cannot be manipulated.
- Adjust jobs remotely and reduce time traveling to sites.
- Reduce sketch time by up to 70%.
- Bring the jury to the scene with 3D walk-throughs.
- Add additional notes and details with tags
- Improve negotiation for clients with the most detailed documentation and background information possible.
Capture a building or space exactly as is and gather the most accurate documentation and measurements possible. 3D Virtual Scanning can help you provide indisputable evidence while reducing interruptions to restoration work.
- Memorialize the scene and avoid scene spoilage.
- Guarantee confidentiality and authenticity with face blurring and time stamps.
- Save time and improve accuracy with schematic floor plans and measurement tools.
- Increase collaboration with the ability to share 3D models with engineers, adjusters, insurance carriers, and policy holders.
Home and Business Owners
Get an accurate and comprehensive way to document your home or business and any assets within them and expedite your claim should you have to file one.
- Get a complete record of your property’s condition.
- Accurate inventory of personal items and other assets within your home or building.
- Reduce discrepancies and disputes with insurance carriers.
Expedite the entire claims process, reducing the need to provide documentation or receipts in some instances.
Increase ROI and reduce the costs of managing your facility’s design and ongoing maintenance. 3D Virtual Scanning lets you scan an entire facility’s structure and the equipment within it to get accurate measurements, produce schematic floor plans, take equipment inventory, and more.
Facility Planning & Design
Capture existing conditions before beginning the design phase and replace time-consuming manual measurements with a 3D point cloud or OBJ files that can be imported directly into your BIM software.
- Design modifications and upgrades into your 3D render to see how things will work before beginning construction.
- Capture dimensional data to document structure, above ground utilities, and equipment.
- Eliminate hand-drawn sketches and reduce the time it takes to deliver floor plans.
- Improve collaboration between distant teams with a digital twin accessible from anywhere in the world.
Optimize Equipment Installation
Use a Virtual Factory Layout (VFL) to measure between objects and see a flawless arrangement of the facility. Save time and money by eliminating equipment clashes and change orders due to inaccurate site plans.
- Scan spaces and import into CAD/BIM software.
- Perform retrofits and remodels for specific sections of your facility.
Create Equipment Inventory
Create a visual record of the assets you have on hand. Use tags to label equipment to document repairs, maintenance, and training information. Easily share with your maintenance personnel.
- Eliminate hundreds of documents needed to locate and keep track of maintenance data.
- Find all relevant information to where specific machinery is located without having to depend on other personnel.
Share a 3D walk-through of your facilities with new or visiting employees so they can quickly understand your space.
- Allow new employees to find their way around an office or facility quickly and easily.
Educate new employees on complex facilities — especially in hard to reach or potentially dangerous areas.
Increase situational awareness for employees and first responders in case of an emergency.
- Use 3D Virtual Scanning to create complete schematic floor plans, plan emergency routes, and response strategies.
- Train employees and provide superior visibility to first responders in the case of emergency.